UltraClassic™ 680 Clear NC Lacquer
UltraClassic™ 680 VOC Clear Lacquer is an economical single-component, high solids, conventional non-catalyzed nitrocellulose lacquer for interior wood surfaces.
- Optimal ‘open time’ to minimize overspray and maintain wet edge
- Enhanced blush resistance in high temperature and high humidity environments
- Economical - ultra high solids - ready to spray
- High build with excellent flow and level
- Excellent vertical hang
- Provides rich look and feel
- Classic amber tone
- Low HAP
- Doors & Trim
- Architectural Millwork
- Interior Wood Work
- Federal AIM compliant at 680 g/l VOC
- NESHAP compliant—JJ (furniture)
Why Trust Rudd Wood Finishes?
Rudd Company proudly stands behind our products and next to our partners.
What You Need, When You Need It
Access to a wide variety of value-added options and solutions
From tough job site conditions to large high-speed production shops
Your Match Delivered
We deliver custom stain matches faster than our competitors
Custom formulations designed to solve unique application problems
Our service technicians have over 100 years combined experience